Daily Hajj Bulletin
Daily Hajj Bulletin
IT Help Desk, Makkah
Date: 25 October, 2014 (01 Muharram 1436 AH) Time: 11:59 PM Release: 60
Today 1st Muharram, the first day of 1436 AH.
The members of Hajj Administrative and IT Team visited King Abdul Aziz Hospital, Zaher, Makkah today led by the Hajj Administrative Team Leader Mr. Hasan Jahangir Alam as a part of their regular hospital visit for sick and missing pilgrim. At that time they found 05 (five) Bangladeshi pilgrim as hospitalized in King Abdul Aziz Hospital, Makkah. The Hajj Administrative Team Leader Mr. Hasan Jahangir Alam met in a meeting with the hospital authority to ensure the best possible treatment and services for the hospitalized pilgrims.
As per the information of Addillah Office, Madinah there are 36,750 pilgrim has reached from Makkah to Madinah after hajj to till date, among them 17,451 pilgrim leaved Madinah and arrived in Bangladesh.
Latest status as on 25 October, 2014 (Primary Information as Received)
- Total pilgrims arrived in Bangladesh: 56,680
- Total flight departed from KSA: 141; out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 73 & Saudia Airlines carried 68
- Service provide by IT Help Desk in KSA: 69,796
- Service provide by IT Help Desk in Mina: 10,842
- Automated Treatment card provided from KSA Medical Center: 49,997
- Medical Service provided from KSA Medical Center: 79,470
- Received luggage (lost from pilgrims) 310; Out of them delivered 284
- Total number of death pilgrim: 87; Male-75, Female-12; Makkah-63, Madinah-15, Jeddah-4, Mina-5
Hajj 2014 at Glance:
- Total number of Government, Non-Government managed pilgrim and Management members arrived in KSA: 98,605
- Moallem fee submitted by Non- Government Hajj Agencies: 835
- Total flight arrived in KSA: 255; out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 131 & Saudi Arabian Airlines carried 124
- Last hajj flight arrived in KSA: 30 September, 2014
- Expected date of last return hajj flight: 8 November, 2014
Mohammad Aftab Uddin (62), District: Rajshahi, Thana- Boalia, PP: AE7959282, Place & Date of Death: Makkah, 24 October, 2014.
Source of Information: Airlines, Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh, Hajj Office, Dhaka and KSA, Addillah Office, Madinah.