Daily Hajj Bulletin
Daily Hajj Bulletin
IT Help Desk, Makkah
Date: 22 October, 2014 (28 Jilhajj 1435 Hijri) Time: 11:59 PM Release: 57
Today afternoon the Officials of Bangladesh Hajj Office, Makkah and Hajj IT team members visited Hera General Hospital and King Abdul Aziz Mental Hospital, Makkah lead by Mr. Hasan Jahangir Alam, Team Leader, Hajj Administrative Team, as a part of their regular hospital visit for searching the sick and missing pilgrim. At that time they identified that there are 03 (three) Bangladeshi pilgrim are hospitalized at Hera General Hospital. The Team Leader of Hajj Administrative Team Mr. Hasan Jahangir Alam discussed with the duty doctors and hospital authority and requested them for the advanced treatment and the respective authority of the hospital assured to provide with best possible treatment.
On the other hand the members of Hajj Administrative and Medical Team will leave Saudi Arabia on tomorrow by the flight BG6044 of Biman Bangladesh Airlines after completion of their Hajj duty.
Latest status as on 22 October, 2014 (Primary Information as Received)
- Total pilgrims arrived in Bangladesh: 50,028
- Total flight departed from KSA: 123; out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 60 & Saudia Airlines carried 63
- Service provide by IT Help Desk in KSA: 67,736
- Service provide by IT Help Desk in Mina: 10,842
- Automated Treatment card provided from KSA Medical Center: 48,122
- Medical Service provided from KSA Medical Center: 75,663
- Received luggage (lost from pilgrims) 309; Out of them delivered 250
- Total number of death pilgrim: 82; Male-72, Female-10; Makkah-60, Madinah-14, Jeddah-3, Mina-5
Hajj 2014 at Glance:
- Total number of Government, Non-Government managed pilgrim and Management members arrived in KSA: 98,605
- Moallem fee submitted by Non- Government Hajj Agencies: 835
- Total flight arrived in KSA: 255; out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 131 & Saudi Arabian Airlines carried 124
- Last hajj flight arrived in KSA: 30 September, 2014
- Expected date of last return hajj flight: 8 November, 2014
Mohammad Abdul Mazid (78), District: Rangpur, Thana- Rangpur, PP: BB0377223, Place & Date of Death: Madinah, 22 October, 2014.
Source of Information: Airlines, Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh, Hajj Office, Dhaka and KSA, Addillah Office, Madinah.