Daily Hajj Bulletin
Daily Haj Bulletine
IT Help Desk, Makkah
Date: 06 October, 2015 (22 Jilhaj, 1436 AH) Time: 11:59 PM Release: 47
Today 06 October, 2015 after Johr prayer The Honorable Minister of Ministry of Religious Affairs, The People’s Republic of Bangladesh Principal Matior Rahman and The Honorable Secretary of Ministry of Religious Affairs Chowdhury Md. Babul Hassan has been started for Jeddah after visited haj activities of Madinah and will start for Bangladesh on tomorrow 05:10 AM by the flight SV 802 of Saudi Arabian Airlines.
On the other hand today 06 October, 2015 09:00 PM a discussion meeting has been held at the 3rd floor of Muttawiffy Hujjaj South Asia Est. (MHSAE), Rusaifah with the Monajjem of Haj Agencies.
Latest status as on 06 October, 2015 (Based on primary information)
- Total pilgrim arrived in Bangladesh 30,029
- Total return flight 75, by Biman Bangladesh Airlines 38 and Saudia Airlines 37
- Total pilgrim arrived in KSA (with the members of management): 1,06,550
- Total arrived flight: 287; BG-151; SV-136
- Services provided by IT Helpdesk in KSA: 47,435
- Automated Treatment card issued from Medical Centers in KSA: 44,257
- Medical Services provided from Medical Centers in KSA: 69,740
- Lost luggage – Reported 580, Received 297 and returned 251
- Total number of death pilgrim: 124; Male-100, Female-24; Makkah-113, Madinah-07, Jeddah-04
Haj 2015 at Glance:
- Date of Haj was 23 September, 2015
- Maktab fee submitted by Non- Government Haj Agencies: 783
- The return haj flight to Bangladesh has been started: 28 September, 2015
- Expected date of last return haj flight to Bangladesh: 28 October, 2015
Md. Abu Taher (59) of District: Noakhali has been died in Makkah-Al-Mokarrama on the dated 06 October, 2015 (Innah Lillahe wa Innah Elaihe Rajiun). His Passport No: BE0229488.
Source of Information: Airlines, Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh, Haj Office, Dhaka and KSA.