Daily Hajj Bulletin
Daily Haj Bulletin
IT Help Desk, Makkah
Date: 15 October, 2016 (13 Mahrram, 1437 Hijri) Time: 11:59 PM Release: 71
This year, as of 13th Maharram, 1437 total 95,526 (total pilgrim 1, 01,758) hajis had returned to Bangladesh by Biman Bangladesh Airlines and Saudi Arabian Airlines. Out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 45,417 hajis by 128 flights and Saudi Arabian Airlines carried 50,109 hajis by 140 flights. This figure does not include hajis travelled in other carriers.
Last year, (1436 Hijri) as of 13th Maharram, total 96,295 hajis (total pilgrim 1, 06,758) had returned in Bangladesh by Biman Bangladesh Airlines and Saudi Arabian Airlines. Out of them Biman Bangladesh Airlines carried 51,096 hajis by 132 flights and Saudi Arabian Airlines carried 45,199 hajis by 115 flights.
Latest status as of 15 October, 2016 (Based on primary information):
- Total pilgrim return in Bangladesh 95,526
- Total return flight 258, by Biman Bangladesh Airlines 128 and Saudia Airlines 140
- Total pilgrim arrived in KSA: 1,01829 ( Including management team)
- Arrived Government managed pilgrim: 5,183
- Arrived agency managed pilgrim: 95,614
- Total arrived flight: 299; BG- 144; SV-155
- IT Help Desk Services provided by in KSA: 66,974
- Tent location provided to lost pilgrims at Mina: 4,090
- Pilgrims sent back to their tent at Mina: 273
- Service provided to the relatives of the pilgrims from Mina: 2295
- Automated Treatment card issued from Medical Centers in KSA: 52,410
- Medical Services provided from Medical Centers in KSA: 64,057
- Lost luggage – Reported-468, Received-300, and returned-260
- Total number of death pilgrim: 85; Male-64, Female-21; Makkah-62, Madinah-15; Jeddah-03, Mina-05
Haj 2016 at a glance:
- Date of Haj: 11 September, 2016
- Maktab fee submitted by Non- Government Haj Agencies: 483
- Total Pilgrim: 1,01,758
- First departed flight to KSA: 04 August, 2016
- Expected last departure flight to KSA: 06 September, 2016
- Expected date of first return flight to Bangladesh: 17 September, 2016
- Expected date of last return flight to Bangladesh: 17 October, 2016
Md Abdul Jalil (63) of District: Noakhali has been died in Jeddah on the dated 14 October, 2016 (Inna Lillahe wa Inna Elaihe Rajiun). His Passport No: BJ0847225.
Source of Information: Airlines, Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh, Haj Office, Dhaka and KSA.